Responsibilities of Senior Human Resources Manager
- Develop a hiring strategy, job profiles, career paths, and performance reviews processes in accordance to the global talent strategy and adapted to the Estonian market and labor laws.
- Increase the brand awareness of Paxful and create an irresistible employer brand targeted to the Nordic, Baltic and Russian talent pools.
- Collaborate with recruiters and recruitment agencies in various countries.
- Own the learning and development process of our employees; identify training needs for our different departments and organize suitable training programs.
- Create professional training, coaching, leadership development and onboarding materials.
- Own the talent pipeline, by corresponding with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling interviews, conducting assessments, and developing the hiring and onboarding procedures.
- In conjunction with the executive team, develop talent strategies to match department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Create a competency model and performance management system, to grow our talent to be the best of the industry.
- Attend meetups and conferences to interact with the talent pool and to grow employer brand awareness.
- Develop and spearhead company culture initiatives.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the HR Managers in the NYC and Hong Kong offices of Paxful.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, I/O Psychology, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a human resources role at a technology, software, or financial services company.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking softwares, Microsoft Office tools, Google tools and recruiting platforms.
- Self-management and organization skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Demonstrable experience with the job responsibilities.
- Handling confidential information and communications tactfully, attentive to details.
- Comfortable speaking about Bitcoin and related technologies.
- Fluency in Russian, Estonian is a plus
- Experience in financial technology, blockchain or similar company.
- Startup or entrepreneurship experience.
What we offer:
- Go above and beyond a ‘competitive’ salary
- Get paid the best salary in the industry for all of your hard work
- Eat like a king every single day
- Enjoy gourmet meals delivered to the office twice a day
- Get ripped with a free gym membership, fitness training, and even supplements
- Get in the best shape of your life without spending a fortune
- Experience company vacations like never before
- Spend summer days in Ibiza and winter days in Lapland