We need a team member of Customer Acquisition Manager that is dedicated to the acquisition of new users/affiliates via the affiliate program, creative landing pages, email marketing campaigns, sales funnels, etc. To be successful this position you should have a proven track record in digital user acquisition, as well as subject matter expertise in the above, to meet aggressive volume and efficiency goals.
- Create high-quality landing pages on demand.
- Work with creatives and take the assets they create and use them accordingly.
- Use your A-Z understanding of sales funnels and funnel optimization.
- Passionately manage the affiliate program (recruitment, retention, expansion, etc.)
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Define monthly/quarterly KPIs.
- Deliver high-value user/affiliate acquisition volume and efficiency targets through strategic thought leadership and seamless execution.
- Regularly collaborate with creative/business/and development teams.
- Manage, improve, and optimize affiliate-marketing opportunities to grow traffic and revenue.
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting, and relationships to achieve monthly growth goals.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates and partners through various channels including social networks, blogs, websites, communities, groups, etc.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates.
- Get affiliates excited and engaged about offers/products/services.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance.
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, ROI, ROAS, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments/teams as necessary.
- Build and manage an effective lifecycle email marketing program.
- This includes, but is not limited to: customer/list segmentation, creating emails, and building drips.
- Manage and grow our email marketing partnerships.
- Analyze and report on email performance across all lifecycle stages.
- Improve conversion, activation, and retention rates through email and retention marketing.
- Strong lifecycle and retention marketing experience, including creating win-back campaigns and referral programs.
- You are knowledgeable in CAN-SPAM and deliverability best practices (DKIM, SPF etc.)
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Comfortable being in front of the camera.
- Experience with both in-house and 3rd party affiliate programs.
- Provide analytics to back up all claims about affiliate/email marketing before and during employment.
- At least 2 years of experience with affiliate and email marketing, as well as sales/conversion funnel optimization.
- Ready to be a leader and manage your own team in the near future.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot marketing software is a plus.